Happily Ever After Part 7

Hello Friends!

In my last post, I mentioned that I had to purchase another doll with Dexter to receive free shipping on Amazon. Well, UPS took a little detour from my house and it arrived two days later than expected. But, I have her now!

I present...

Briar Beauty!


And she is a beauty isn't she? 

I think it's cute that they named her after her mom's alias. Remember the good fairies hid her in the forest growing up and named her Briar Rose so people wouldn't know she was a princess?

And that's also the reason that Briar has a rose theme going on. Let me just tell you, of all the Ever After High dolls that I have so far, this is the one that best fits their "theme." All the details they put into making this outfit look like "roses" is perfect! And, well, she has pink streaked hair. And you know I love pink hair!

Her skirt is designed to look like rosebud petals and her shoulder pads are bouquets of roses. 


Her purse and bracelet have roses on them. I love the bracelet!


And her ring carries the same theme. :)


She has chandelier earrings and pink sunglasses on her head. I don't like to cut the rubber bands that hold the headpiece on these dolls however, the sunglasses were on the top of her head so you couldn't see them so I had to adjust. 


And...the SHOES!

Briar keeps with the rose them by wearing thorn patterned tights. She loves high high heels so her shoes are strappy stilettos with roses on the side. Cute!


Briar is so cute. Her character in the webisodes is funny. Since her mom was asleep for 100 years, Briar has narcolepsy, she can fall asleep at the most inopportune times (one reason she has sunglasses so she can disguise that she's sleeping in class.) Her mantra is "If I'm going to be asleep for 100 years, I'm going to live it up now!" Her box states that she's not in a hurry to "kiss any frogs" (find her Prince) but could that lead to another character that could be her prince in the future?

clumsyzombiecorn.tumblr.com
Hopper Croakington II. I hope they make him into a doll soon. :)

What do you think of Briar? Do you have her, love her, think they could have done better? Let me know in the comments!

I am done posting about the EAH dolls that I have so far. I still need:

Apple White
Cedar Wood
C.A. Cupid
Blondie Lockes

Cedar, Cupid and Blondie are still running about $20 so I might hold off for now. Apple seems to be coming down and especially with the Hat-Tastic and Thronecoming dolls coming out I might get them on super sale at Amazon. I'll have to check it out. :)

Also, if you are curious about what happens to Briar the day before she goes back to Ever After High, you can read about it in this short story, free for your Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/Ever-After-High-Briar-Beautys-ebook/dp/B00ECE9NO4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405297497&sr=8-1&keywords=Briar+Beauty%27s+story

Until next time!