Work it, Barbie!

You know, out of all those shoes I bought at the thrift store this week, I made a whole THREE pairs from the ones I found previously. Well, all things considered I guess that's not too bad!

This is a short little post as I don't have much time. I'm leaving for a wonderful weekend to the beach for my birthday! Want to see my gift from my parents?


LOVE! I grew up with re-runs of I Love Lucy and I laughed and laughed at this episode. I opened the box and changed the batteries in the stand so you can now hear the original TV soundtrack (activated by pressing the little black button inside the heart.) This is so wonderful!

But I did want to show you a Barbie that I have on my shelf.


Barbie and exercise bike! Don't you love the outfit? So 80's/Jazzercise.


I don't know what doll she is but I found her at a garage sale YEARS ago. This was the doll that was wearing the black and silver Cher dress I posted last time. But since she is an 80's doll, she fits the outfit nicely.

This exercise bike came with two little pink dumbbells (like the ones that come with gymnast Barbie) and this outfit. The outift was on a cardboard doll. I remember the package but I can't seem to find the exercise bike anywhere online!

The Help! Does anyone remember the specific name of this outfit or playset? Not for any reason other than my own curiosity.

Have a wonderful weekend readers!

~I work out~