New Clothes?

So remember this little cutie I got a while ago at the thrift store?

 photo IMG_8360_zps708a7d53.jpg

Well, I have a thing for pink hair so I bought her. She has a missing hand but I don't care. She got a bath and her pink hair is shiny and clean. Love it! But this Rochelle Gargoyle still needs an outift. I searched online and I think this is her original one.

shop.mattel.com
It's super cute but on other blogs I've been seeing some extra super-duper cute outfits for Monster High dolls. I saw this one the other day.

www.flickr.com
Love those shoes!

But here is where you come in!

Post me some links of your favorite Monster High outfits and I'll see what I can scrounge up for my one and only Monster High cutie.

Also, do you know if there are replacement wings for her? She is missing those too!

Stay tuned!