A Whole Bunch'a Kelly!

First off I'd like to start with a few updates to some of my dolls.

I fixed Ballerina Barbie's hair. This is the new one that I put in the ice blue skater outfit.


Remember the ice blocks I bought a few weeks ago? Well, they go very well with her and I think it's cute that she's sitting one one.


I switched the doll I had in the purple Fashionista dress and Barbie loves Buzz. This is the one previously in the Barbie loves Buzz dress.


She fits good with this directors chair. I didn't plan this but when I went in to take this photo the heel was hanging off of her toes. I think it's cute! Gives her a relaxed look.


This is the real Barbie loves Buzz doll. Her hair was trained to go into that side ponytail that the doll is manufactured with. She is a much better fit for this outfit.


Remember a long time ago when I found the boots for Glam Jet Paris Barbie?


I just had to put them on her but I didn't really have a dress to match. So here is what I came up with.


I think they look okay but I can find a much better dress to match. I don't currently have one so I'll keep looking.


Okay, time for this week's thrift store goodness!

What is in this adorable bag? (The bag is going to my niece. Super cute huh?)


Kelly Dolls!


Last week I mentioned that there were a ton of Kelly dolls in the mix. I didn't buy them because I can't dress them. This week I figured "what the heck? Let's do it!" At $2 for this (plus other goodies) I couldn't go wrong.

Lets check them out!

First off, I only picked the ones that had "Mattel" on the back. The only one that didn't is the one with green hair on the lower right. She had generally the same face and body type but I loved the uniqueness of it!

Here are some of the ones that are a little different. Please help me identify them if you can!

These have a heart on the tummy and the open mouth reminds me of baby dolls that have a space for a bottle or pacifier.

The middle one has no heart. Just the way I organized them, Sorry ;)
These two have a lever in the back and I think it moves their arms.


This is the only one with cute little freckles.


Tommy? or Kelly with cut hair?


These three have different colored hair than the rest.


I also threw these dolls in the mix. They said Mattel but I have no idea what dolls they are or if they are even from the Barbie line.

These seem like more of a "baby" than Kelly. They have bigger bodies than Kelly and are rather heavy for a doll of their size.


On the backs they are stamped with "1979 Mattel Inc. Indonesia"


These are stamped with Mattel on the bottom of their feet. They remind me of McDonalds Happy Meal Barbies.


This one is a "Simba" brand. Oops, but she's still cute.


Two other goodies I threw in the Kelly mix.

A Barbie Magic Wand. It looks like a horse which makes me think it's a toy from the "Magic of Pegasus" line.


It lights up!


It's not damaged at all so that is a score. It will look great with some of my princess dolls.


And snowman pants!


Any help is always greatly appreciated! I will leave you with this final picture. I have a Kelly doll that I bought years ago.


Little Surfer Lorena. I love surfing and I had her displayed in my dorm room in college along with my other surfing decor. She was a great addition and I love her!

~Kelly Crazy!~