Only 3 days!

Hey all. Only three more days till my mini-series starts! Saturday December 1st is the day. I do hope you'll join me for this fun and exciting time featuring a different doll every day. Stay tuned!

Absolutely NO thrift store goodies this week! I think I've pretty much cleaned them out of Barbie goods. I'll have to check other stores to see if I can get anything good.

So today I'll post a couple pics of a doll that I remembered I had stored at my mom's house. She is not a Barbie but a Sandi doll. I kept her in this nice case and the box reads "Magic Moments."

IMG_8125

As some of you know, I am a sucker for dolls with long hair. Love them and the longer the hair the better! I'm not sure what is up with her left earring. It seems to be missing the teardrop. I'll have to check it out and make sure it's not in the box somewhere. She was stored for a long time. But now she is home with me and out of the stuffy attic. She is much happier, can you tell? ;)

IMG_8126

I love her dress though. The black and sparkle do make for a Magic Moment.

IMG_8127
 
That's all for today. See you all Saturday!

 ~Barbie Frenzy!~