Playtime!

Did everyone have a great thanksgiving? I sure did! Just got all our Christmas lights up today, it's just around the corner!

One of the fun things about playing with Barbie as a child is the amazing world of make-believe. Barbie can wear anything, do anything, and have anything. She can be a mermaid, princess, rocker, movie star, dancer, or singer. Some of the more recent include the president, fashion designer, veternarian, and doctor. One of my favourite make-believe scenarios was to have a huge Barbie slumber party! So naturally this playset became my most loved and played with Barbie accessory.


The Fashion Doll Bedroom Case was the storage for both my Margie and Sandi dolls and they were always dressed in PJ's. (unless it was time for them to go on a date with Ken or out to the ball!) It is similar to a girl's college dorm bedroom and has TONS of stuff for Barbie!

IMG_8010
Look at all this goodness!
Let's check out what Barbie can do in her new bedroom. First she has a large assortment of beauty products such as bath oil, hair spray, shampoo, suntan lotion and a hairbrush.

IMG_8012

She also has some powder and of course, a phone and mini TV.

IMG_8013

And another hairbrush and some tissues.

IMG_8014

Here are some of the other things that Barbie can do in her super stellar bedroom. We have some accessories such as necklaces, purses, and belts. A curling iron for the perfect hairstyle, a skateboard, ping pong paddles, hand weights, perfume, visors, shoes, and a little white thing on the left edge of the bed.

IMG_8015

It's Barbie's Kitty Cat!
 
IMG_8016

We have even MORE things to do! A walkman, binoculars, hairbands, sunglasses, watches, a hair dryer, mirrors, brushes and combs, hair picks, a purse, camera, frisbee, curlers, and more shoes.

IMG_8017

Here to enjoy the bedroom is the lovely Hannah Montana Secret Star Sleep Over doll and the awesome doll wearing the Bedtime Barbie fashion. They are enjoying their new room.

IMG_8018

They had to try out the accessories. For the Bedtime Barbie, the star hair picks.

IMG_8021

And for Hannah, the hair band.

IMG_8022

And a bedroom wouldn't be a bedroom if it didn't have a closet FULL of clothes!

IMG_8023

There is just one more thing that Barbie can do in her new bedroom. Go snorkeling! Here is the lovely Princess Merliah from Barbie in A Mermaid's Tale to demonstrate.

IMG_8024

She is ready for the water.

IMG_8025

I chose her because the flippers stay on better with those dolls that have the huge beach feet!

IMG_8026

So there is Barbie's super fabulous bedroom, perfect for playtime and make-believe!

Also, my mom bought me a doll! She has always got me the Halloween Barbies so here is the one from this year. The Halloween Haunt Doll.

IMG_8029

I love her spider web dress and pink streaked hair. One thing that bugged me is that they gave her a cardboard broom. If she's a witch she needs an authentic broom. But that's just me. ;)

IMG_8032

But I still love her. Of all the holiday dolls, the Halloween dolls come a close second to the Christmas dolls.

So there is the fun post for today! I love playtime, don't you? Bring back memories? I hope so!

UP AND COMING TO THE BARBIE BLOG:

Starting December 1st, I am going to put together a mini-series. A new post and a new doll every day! It's going to be so fun, I can't wait! Just 6 more days till the first one. I hope I'll see you back.

~Barbie's bedroom is WAY cooler than my college dorm bedroom ever was!~