Barbie Slumber Party!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Life has been a little crazy. I'm sure you all know how that goes. But I am finally here and ready to post up more Barbie goodness!

You're invited to a slumber party!


I love this little display. I added the Hannah Montana Secret Star Sleep Over doll and I decided to dress a doll up in the Barbie Slumber Party Fashion. But who is she?


The fuzzy slippers are so cute.


Also meet Bedtime Barbie from 1995. I got her when I was little.


She is still in really good condition. She has a soft body so you could sleep with her but I never did. That is because she has her own bed.


The Barbie Starlight Bed. Anyone remember this? I wanted it so bad and was so excited when I got it for Christmas one year. It was only for the Bedtime Barbie.



She too has cute fuzzy slippers. Love them!


Time for my weekly thrift store goodies. Not much this week!

A small wedge boot


A sparkly purple and teal skirt.


A red sequined top. I think this is the top for the Hannah Montana Holiday Pop Star doll.


Silver harem pants.


And...a doll!


She is definitely not Skipper but maybe Stacie? I do have to tell you that there were A TON of Kelly dolls in the mix. I would have taken them but I don't have ANY clothes for them! I'm having a hard enough time getting clothes for my poor Skipper dolls and now Miss Stacie (?) needs some too. I guess it's time to get out the sewing machine. :)

I took a lot of time last weekend washing doll hair. Here is how they turned out! All are very nice!

Generation Girl Tori. I can't get her nose clean. But her hair looks good and I dressed her in kind of a beach outfit with the blue myscene shorts I got last week.


Spot Scene Barbie. My mom got her for me and her lipstick was almost completely worn off. I tried to color in her lips a little with a marker. It looks better in person. But her teeth are not white so I think it makes it look a little funny.


And now Spot Scene Teresa. Dressed her in the gold shirt I got last week and these sparkle jeans I found this week at the thrift store. Added some white pumps.


Flower Power Teresa's hair turned out beautiful. I dressed her in a pretty pink Genuine Barbie 90's fashion.


I gave her some pink square toe pumps.


Isn't this the cutest? One of the purses that was included with my Day to Night Barbie goodies from eBay.


Sophie turned out gorgeous.


Her hair is so soft and silky. Love her!


I have determined that this is the real "Barbie Loves Buzz" doll. Because her hair definitely goes in the direction of a side ponytail. Too bad the pretty long hair has been cut. But I dressed her in this shiny Fashionista dress.


Added some silver open toe heels.


I decided to make this ballerina Barbie into a beautiful ice skater. I still need to do her hair.


I think the outfit fits her quite well. She doesn't quite have enough on the top to fill it out because she is a newer Barbie but I think it looks okay.


Love the blue ice skates.


I dressed Drew in the Candy Glam outfit.


And then here is Ken.


So now all my dolls have been dressed. I have some in a box that I haven't done anything with yet so maybe I can get them out and post them up here this weekend.

And yes, if anyone can let me know if she is a Stacie it would be much appreciated!!

~Hair stylin' and dressin' :) ~