The Season is Changing...

So my thrift store finds were not as plentiful as they were the past couple of weeks. I saw a couple of Bratz dolls but I'm not really into those. Not to mention that they have really tiny bodies! I would never have any clothes to fit those! But I still got a few things that were pretty neat.

Since it's fall outside, Barbie needs some coats right? She must because that really is all I found today at the store!


Both the black and the red coats are Genuine Barbie. They also are identical in style. On the left there is a silver cami top and at the top left is a little hoodie and shirt combo.


It's cute so I thought I might put it on one of my Skipper dolls.

There are also a couple of other coats I found today.


None of them have any tags. But they looked like they would fit a Barbie so I picked them up too.

Also today I dug and dug. To be quite honest, I was digging for the mates of the boots that I found last week for the Barbie and The Three Musketeers dolls. But I walked away with some singles and a couple of pairs! Nice!


And a pair of pink cat-eye sunglasses.

I couldn't pass this up.


Cute little coin purse. In addition I also got a Scattergories dice, a small tub of play-doh, a topsy turvy tomato planter and a cute apple print Clinique bag. All for the going price of $2. It seems that's the only price I ever pay when I go in there! (Hey, I'm not complaining) :D

I think I am going to put the black and leopard print coat with the Maskerade Party Barbie skirt I have and make her a leopard theme outfit. I'll also see what other outfits I can come up with and post them up!

~Shopping has never been so much fun~