This one is throwing me through a loop RESOLVED!

9/8/12 - Yay! Found out who she was! The 2004 Birthday Wishes Barbie. With the Mackie head mold, not the Goddess mold that I thought before.


So first off I fixed her hair.


Then I knew I had a beautiful aqua colored dress. For Christmas one year when I was a kid my parents went to Costco and bought these really fancy dresses for Barbie (They are not Genuine Barbie fashions.) Beautiful isn't it? It matched her necklace perfectly and was really the only dress I had that matched.


Ah, love her :)


~Original Post~


 Beautiful Goddess head mold, red hair.


The Help! Who is she? A wonderful anonymous poster helped me on a couple of these, maybe they have ideas of this one? I'm running out of search ideas on Google and can't find her anywhere. She has on a three strand aqua pearl necklace. I thought she was one of the birthstone dolls but she didn't match any. Also note the hair style. I'm thinking she might be from one of Barbie's new movies. (Fairytopia Mermadia, The Island Princess, The Glittering Castle, etc.).

Also she does not have pierced ears. The hole in her right ear was from something weird that was shoved through her earlobe. I bought her from a yard sale and she was very distressed and very dirty.

~Fixing her up, making her pretty again, what is her name~